London Runs and Photo Routes – London Views for Isolation Shoes
Isolation with Light
This is another FREE ‘London Views for Shoes’ photographic book and contains over 80 images at 9 specially selected London locations. This portfolio of work called ‘Isolation Locations’ looks at how the characteristics of a defined location, (London), can be isolated by natural light to create new and compelling images. It was produced as part of a Photography Degree assignment for the Open College of Art (OCA) for the Module – Your Own Portfolio, in July 2015.
The work consist of 9 photographs from 9 Locations
- Hyde park London – The 7/7 memorial
- Barbican Area – The City of London
- London Bridges and Tunnels
- The Millennium Bridge – London
- The New Change Building near St Paul’s
- The Olympic Park – East London
- Tall Building in the City of London
- Parks and Gardens in London
- London Street Bodies
I hope you enjoy them
These London Runs and Photo Routes are a great way of getting to know London, for seeing London’s best sights, and for photographing London.
By doing this London photo early in the morning, you can get to know London quickly and see it at its best – all for free.
For a more detail visit www.Londonruns.com or www.londonphotoroutes.co.uk